Here are some of the songs we have been singing together in our classroom. Enjoy!
Open & Shut Them
Open and shut them, open and shut them
Give a little clap, clap, clap
Open and shut them, open and shut them
Put them in your lap, lap, lap.
I am Special
(tune: Freres Jacques)
I am special, I am special
If you look, you will see
Someone very special, someone very special
That is me, that is me.
I Like To Go To School
(tune: Farmer in the Dell)
I like to go to school
I like to go to school
Heigh-ho-the-derry-oh,
I like to go to school.
I like to sing new songs
I like to sing new songs
Heigh-ho-the-derry-oh,
I like to sing new songs.
I like to play with friends
I like to play with friends
Heigh-ho-the-derry-oh,
I like to play with friends.
Catch a Falling Star
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Save it for a rainy day.
Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket
Never let it fade away
Never let it fade away.
No comments:
Post a Comment